SSC CHSL Exam Eligibility Details
Staff selection Commission’s (SSC) conducted CHSL (10+2) Examination for the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) and data Entry Operator (DEO). examination Eligibility details, regulation and academic Qualification are given below. SSC CHSL eligibility criteria 2020 -2021, what’s the ordinance for SSC CHSL examination ?, SSC CHSL 2021 age limit, ssc chsl 2021 education qualification.
SSC CHSL Exam Eligibility Criteria
- UPDATED ON:DECEMBER 02, 2020
- FOLLOW US ON:
FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM
1. Nationality/ Citizenship
- A Aspirants must be either: (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a Aspirants belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
2. Age Limit
- Candidates whose age should be 18-27 years as on 01-01-2021 (Candidates born not before O2-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are as under, given below:
|Code No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|4.||PwD OBC||13 years|
|5.||PwD SC/ST||15 years|
|6.||Ex-servicemen||03 years after deduction of the military service reidered frorm the actual age as on the closing date.|
|7.||Central Govt. Civillan Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date.||Up to 40 years of age|
|8.||Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ ST)L who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date.||Up to 45 years of age|
|9.||Candidates who had ordinarily of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989.||5 years|
|10.||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||Up to 35 years of age|
|11.||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST)||Up to 40 years of age|
|12.||Defence Personnel disabled in operation C during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof||03 years|
|13.||Defence Personnel disabled in operation C during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST)||08 Years|
3. Educational Qualification
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOS in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent
Note-l: As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10/06/2015 revealed in Gazette of india, all the degree/ credentialss/ certificates as well as technical education degree/ diploma awarded through Open associated Distance Learning mode of education by the colleges established by an Act of Parliament or State legislative assembly, establishments Deemed to be Universities underneath Section three of the University Grants Commission Act 1956 associated establishments of National Importance declared underneath an Act of Parliament stand mechanically recognized for the aim of employment to posts and services underneath the Central Government provided they need been approved by University Grants Commission.
1 thought on “SSC CHSL Exam Eligibility Criteria”
Pingback: buy social signals