RPSC Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander Recruitment 2021 – Details
Name of the Post: RPSC SI & Platoon Commander Online Form 2021
Last Date to Apply Online: 10-03-2021
Total Vacancy: 857
RPSC Rajasthan Police sub Inspector & Platoon Commander Recruitment 2021 – How to Apply
1. Before filling the online application form for the said post, first of all, the instructions given in relation to filling the online application form available on the Commission’s website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in, Instructions for Applicants, detailed You must study the advertisement and related service rules. Thereafter, candidates should apply online.
2. To apply online, candidates should click on the apply online link available on the Commission’s online portal https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or SSO. (SSO) Portal https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in, login and select the recruitment portal available in Citizen Apps (G2C).
3. Candidates can apply online for the examination by doing Aadhaar based One Time Registration (OTR) on the recruitment portal.
RPSC Rajasthan Police SI & PC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details – Click Here
4. After filling the online application form for the examination, the candidates will have to generate the application number (Application I.D) by paying the examination fee from the payment facility available on the recruitment portal.
5. The candidate should not use any other portal or facility to deposit the examination fee.
6. No fee will be refunded to the candidates for depositing the said examination fee.
7. Candidates should ensure the payment of examination fee before the last date of application so that any kind of payment is pending verification of the relevant transaction.
8. After applying online, the applicant will necessarily receive the application number and if the application number (Application I.D.) is not mentioned or received, it means that his application form is not submitted. Preview of application form will not be considered as application.
9. If the applicant has any type of problem while applying online, contact the Helpdesk Number or E-Mail given on the recruitment portal.
10. Apply online in the same category under which the applicant is eligible to apply.
11. Applicants of Crimilar category of OBC / OBC and Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / OBC / OBC / Creamy Layer of States other than Rajasthan State / Economically Applicants from weaker section fall under general category. Therefore, such applicants will have to apply under the general category by paying the examination fee prescribed for the candidates of the general category.
12. Candidate online application – After filling the application form and print the hard copy of the application fee receipt must be removed.
13. In addition to filling the online application form from the candidate as per the said procedure, no online or offline / hand-filled application of any kind will be accepted under any circumstances.