|BEL recruitment 2020|
BEL Recruitment 2020 vacancies Status
Board: Bharat Electronics Limited
Name of the Post: BEL Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer & Officer Online Application Form 2020
Post Date: 16-12-2020
Total Vacancy: 137 Various Vacancy
Status: Notification out
BEL Recruitment 2020 Project,Trainee Engineer & Trainee Officer Posts vacancies
BEL recruitment 2020, Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has recently released a notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer, Trainee Officer & Trainee Engineer posts vacancies. Interested candidates who has completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
|Bharat Electronics Limited
Various vacanciy 2020
|Project Engineer – l||61||BE/B.Tech/B.sc Engg|
|Trainee Engineer – l||70||BE/B.Tech/B.sc Engg|
|Trainee Officer – l||06||MBA(Finance)|
1. Application Fee for Gen/OBC)EWS
2. Application Fee for SC/ST/PWD – Nil
Payment Mode : Through Online by SBI e collect
Age Limit as on 30-11-2020
|Interested candidates can read the full Notification before applying Online Application Form.|
Appy Online For – Project Engineer | Trainee Engineer | Trainee Officer
How to Apply
- Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted at the PAN-India project sites may apply online by clicking the link provided against the advertisement for Bharat Electronics Limited, Ghaziabad Unit: click on “https://jobapply.in/BEL2020GZBTEPE/“. The last date to apply is 26.12.2020.
Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
SSLC Marks Card as proof of age.
Graduation Marks Card and final degree certificate. If final degree certificate is awaited then enclose Provisional degree certificate. Candidates who have not completed BE, B.Tech, B.Sc Engineering need not apply for Trainee Engineer-I and Candidates who have not completed MBA (Finance) need not apply for Trainee Officer-I.
Relevant Experience certificate/s.
OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PWD Category Certificate (OBC Caste certificate issued on or after 01.04.2020.)
Copy of Application Fee Payment Receipt.
Applications that are not in the prescribed form, incomplete, illegible, without complete enclosures or received after due date or are not meeting the criteria indicated above will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason whatsoever. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Candidates may be debarred at any stage of the selection process, if it is found that they do not fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria. Mere short-listing/attendance in the written test/interview does not entitle them to any claim for the post. Canvassing in any form at any stage will result in disqualification. Only Indian nationals need apply. It may be noted that the number of post mentioned above are subject to change depending on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id which is to be entered in the application form. Information pertaining to the written test/interview will be sent only by e-mail to the id that is furnished by the candidate. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidate. Please note applications by hand will NOT be accepted. All candidates are requested to keep checking our website www.bel-india.in for all updates and authentic information.
Selection Process For Trainee Engineer -I/ Trainee Officer -I/Project Engineer -I
Percentage of marks obtained in BE , B.Tech , B.Sc Engineering – CGPA * score will be converted to percentage of marks * % conversion formula shall be attached for respective University .
|75% or 75 Marks|
Work Experience – Candidates meeting basic eligibility criteria of relevant work experience will be awarded 2.5 Marks . For every completed 6 months of additional relevant work experience , 1.25 marks will be awarded . The maximum marks in this criterion are limited to 10 marks .
- Trainee Engineer/ Trainee Officer -I: Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/- per month will be paid.
- Project Engineer-I : Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000/- per month will be paid.
- In addition to the above, for Trainee Engineer/ Trainee Officer –I/ Project Engineer-I, a consolidated amount of Rs. 10,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like medical insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowance etc. The additional amount shall be paid in two installments i.e., First installment will be processed in the first month’s salary after joining and the second installment will be paid after completion of 6 months from the date of joining.
- Only Indian National need to apply.
- NOC: Candidates employed in Govt./Quasi-Govt. and public Sector Undertaking will be required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview, without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- Appointment of the selected candidates will be subject to being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Authorities.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
- Candidates whose Degree Certificate does not tally with the branch mentioned in the application / advertisement will not be considered for interview.
- BEL reserves the right to debar you at any stage of the written test / interview proceedings, if your candidature is not considered suitable for any reason.
- Candidates who are unable to produce their Engineering Degree, Marks Card and Certificate in original on the day of interview for whatever reason will not be considered. Canvassing in any from will result in disqualification.
- The admission at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional. Mere issue of admit card/interview call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been cleared by BEL.