Check out the UPPCL Assistant Accountant Syllabus 2022 in details along with UPPCL Sahayak Lekhakar Selection Process & Exam Pattern, Interested candidates can download the Syllabus Pdf. Read this entire Article.
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is invited online applications to hire the candidates who are young and ambitious for Assistant Accountant Posts. The Selection of candidates for UPPCL Assistant Accountant (Sahayak Lekhakar) Recruitment 2022 will be done on the basis of performance in Written Examination. The UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam will be conducted on 2nd week of January Month – 2023 (Tentative). And authorities will release the UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022 a few days before the exam.
Candidates who are preparing for Uttar Pradesh Assistant Accountant Exam, It is important to understand the UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2022 well. Also, Candidates can download the UPPCL Assistant Accountant Syllabus 2022 Pdf through given Direct Link at the end of this article.
UPPCL Sahayak Lekhakar (Assistant Accountant) Recruitment 2022 Syllabus: Overview
|Recruitment Board||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||UPPCL Assistant Accountant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022|
|Exam Name||UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam 2022|
|Exam Date||2nd Week of January Month 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Exam Pattern||CBT will be Consisted of Two Parts i.e. Part 1 & Part 2|
|Brief Syllabus||General English, Hindi & Arithmetic and Accountancy, Auditing & Income Tax|
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Selection Process
The candidates will be provisionally (provisionally) included in the Written Test (CBT) on the basis of the information provided by the candidate in the Online Application Form. Merely appearing in the written test (CBT) of the candidates will not confer any right of qualification or selection. Selection will be done on the basis of written examination.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam Pattern
There will be an objective type written examination (CBT) for UPPCL recruitment 2022 to the post of Assistant Accountant through Electricity Service Commission. The question paper of written test (CBT) will be of two parts. There will be 50 questions in the first part and 150 questions in the second part.
- Part I:
- The written test (CBT) of the first part will consist of a question paper of “O” level computer knowledge of DOEACC consisting of 50 questions.
- Each question will be of 01 mark i.e. this exam will be of maximum 50 marks. There will be an additional deduction of 1/4 mark for each wrong answer.
- It will be mandatory to obtain at least 50 percent marks in the first part of computer knowledge examination, otherwise, in case the candidate concerned is not considered eligible, the second part of his written examination (CBT) will not be evaluated.
- Part II:
- The written test (CBT) of the 2nd part will consist of a question paper of Subjects including General Hindi, General English, Arithmetic, Accountancy, Auditing and Income Tax consisting of 150 questions.
- Each question will be of 01 mark i.e. this exam will be of maximum 150 marks. There will be an additional deduction of 1/4 mark for each wrong answer.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Syllabus 2022 Details
The UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam will be conducted in two parts.
In Part 1, the Question will ask from the Subject of “O” level computer knowledge of DOEACC.
In Part 2, Questions will ask from following subjects including as:
- General English
- General Hindi
- Trading and Profit & Loss Accounts and Balance Sheet.
- Bills of Exchange.
- Self balancing ledgers and sectional balancing.
- Capital & Revenue, Receipts & Payments, Income & Expenditure Accounts.
- Depreciation, Reserve & Provisions.
- Branch and Departmental Accounts.
- Double Accounts System.
- Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Rectification of Errors.
- Balance – Sheet formats & classification.
- Auditing and Income – Tax
- Object of Audit
- Vouching and verification.
- Rights, Duties and Liabilities of Auditors.
- Income Tax, provisions relating to income from salary and provisions related to chapter – VI of Income Tax Act 1961.
- Provision relating to TDS & forms to be filed with Income – Tax Department.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Syllabus PDF Download
Candidates can download the syllabus pdf of UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2022 Exam from below link or by visiting the official website.