What is SBI Clerk Exam?
SBI Clerk is a position in State Bank of India, also known as Junior Associate. The SBI clerk exam is conducted annually, and every year millions of candidates apply for bank clerk.
Latest Updates of SBI Clerk Exam 2021
2. SBI Clerk 2021 Online Application Form last Date Extended Notification – Click Here
1. SBI Clerk 2021 online application form Notifications Released – State Bank of India has released the official notification for SBI Clerk Exam 2021 on April 26, 2021 for 5000+ vacancies for the post of Junior Associates. Candidates can visit the SBI Clerk online application page and get a direct link to complete the online registration between 27 April to 15 May 2021. Candidates can visit the SBI Clerk Notification page and download the notification pdf, check eligibility criteria, salary, important dates. , etc. SBI Clerk is one of the most sought after jobs which are young graduates who are out of college or even experienced professionals who want to start their career in banking industry. To know more about other SBI exams, see the linked article.
1. SBI Clerk Exam 2021 Notification
2. SBI Clerk Vacancy Details
SBI Clerk Syllabus
The SBI Clerk Syllabus for Preliminary and Main Examination is determined by the Governing Body. For any candidate who is waiting for SBI Clerk Exam, he should have complete knowledge of SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus.
In this, we will discuss in detail about SBI Clerk Syllabus. SBI Clerk Exam is one of the most reputed bank exams in the country, candidates wishing to know about other SBI exams can visit the linked article. SBI Clerk Examination is conducted every year to select suitable candidates for the post of Junior Associates. To be eligible for this post, candidates need to pass both the SBI Clerk Preliminary and Main Examination. Successful candidates will be placed in various branches spread across India.
Candidates wishing to apply for the post of Junior Assistant should start preparing for the upcoming bank exams, over the years the number of candidates appearing each year for bank exams has increased manifold and competition has increased widely.
The syllabus for SBI Clerk exam is as follows:
1. English Language
2. Numerical Ability
3. Reasoning Ability
1. General / Financial Awareness
2. General English
3. Quantitative Aptitude
4. Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
The Questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be printed bilingual ie, English & Hindi.