APPSC Executive Officer Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission invited online application for Recruitment to the Post of Executive Officer Grade III Vacancy. APPSC Executive Officer Exam will be conducted on given date by Recruitment Board. If You are planning to participate in this Exam, you should have to know Complete Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Here, we are providing Detailed Andhra Pradesh PSC Executive Officer Exam Syllabus & Scheme of Examination. Through this page, Candidates can download the APPSC Executive Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern Pdf from below given Direct Link.
List of Contents
- Selection Process
- Exam Pattern
- Screening Test Pattern
- Main Exam Pattern
- Preliminary Exam (Screening Test)
- Main Exam
Andhra Pradesh APPSC Executive Officer Syllabus 2022 Overview
|Recruitment Board||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Andhra Pradesh PSC Executive Officer Syllabus & Pattern 2022|
|Syllabus for Vacancy||Executive Officer Grade III|
|No. Of Vacancy||60 Posts|
|Exam Name||APPSC Executive Officer Exam|
|Exam Date||To be Notified|
|APPSC Executive Officer Selection Process||✓ Prelims Exam|
✓ Main Examination
|Category||Syllabus | Exam Pattern|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APPSC Executive Officer Selection Process
The Selection Process of Andhra Pradesh PSC Executive Officer will consist of Prelims & Main Examination. But, The Final selection to this recruitment notification will be based on the Merit in the Main Examination to be held as per the Scheme and Syllabus. Appearances in all the papers of Screening and Main examination (computer based test) is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature. The Following Stages are included in the Selection of Executive Officer Grade III Vacancy invited by Andhra Pradesh Government.
- Screening Test (Prelims Exam)
- Main Examination
APPSC Executive Officer Selection Process in Detailed
APPSC Executive Officer Exam Pattern
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Duration||Marks|
|A||General Studies and Mental Ability||50||50||50|
|B||Hindu Philosophy & Temple System||100||100||100|
Section –A: General Studies & Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis:
a) Tabulation of data
b) Visual representation of data
c) Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems.
Section – B: Hindu Philosophy & Temple System
- Ramayanam Basic Knowledge about different characters in Ramayanam – Various parts (Kandaas) of Ramayanam – Dynasties mentioned in Ramayanam. Basic Knowledge about various places mentioned in Ramayanam.
- Mahabharatham Basic Knowledge about different characters in Mahabharatham Various parts (Parvaas) of Mahabharatham – Dynasties mentioned in Mahabharatham. Basic Knowledge about various places mentioned in Mahabharatham
- Bhagavatham Basic Knowledge about different characters in Bhagavatham – Various parts (Skandams) of Bhagavatham – Basic Knowledge about various places mentioned in Bhagavatham.
- Hindu Puranams Basic knowledge in various Hindu Puranams – Basic Knowledge about various places mentioned in Puranams.
- Temple Agamas – Different Agamas in Hindu Sastraas:
- Vaishnavam :
- Chattada Srivaishnavam,
- Saivam :
- Adi Saiva,
- Veera Saiva,
- Kapalika etc.,
- Mother Goddesses: Sakteyam.
- Vaishnavam :
- Hindu Festivals that will be celebrated in different parts of India. Classical fine Arts of Indian origin.
- Vedic Culture: Yagnas & Yagams in Vedic Culture – Vedas – Upavedas – Upanishads Dharmas in different stages of life.
- Different Philosophies & Cults in Hindu Religion and Gurus who Professed Different Philosophies & Cults In The History Of Hindu Religion: Alwars (Vaishnavait Gurus); Nayanars (Saivait Gurus); Sankarachrya (Advaitha); Ramanujacharya (Visishtadvaitha);
Madhwacharya (Dvaithadvaitham); Basava (Veera Saiva).
- Family structure in Hindu Society – Adoption – Succession.
- Sources of Income for Temples and Charitable Institutions. Allocation of funds of Endowment Institutions for different purposes. (Section 57 of Endowments Act, 30/87).
- Duties of Executive Officers of Endowment Institutions (Section 29 of Endowments Act, 30/87).
- Basic knowledge on Land Records – Law relating to Endowments Lands, [ROR Act (Record of Rights in Land and Pattadar Pass Book Act) & Sections 75 to 86 of Endowments Act,30/87)]