South Central Railway (SCR) Act Recruitment 2021 Notification out, Apply Online for 4103 Posts Apprentice Vacancy. Also, Check Notification Details, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Important Links, Age Limit, Qualification, Application Fee, etc.
South Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Online Applications are invited from the candidates fulfilling the prescribed conditions stipulated in this notification for engagement of 4103 apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1962.
South Central Railway Apprentice 2021 Latest Updates on 01-10-2021: Notification For Engagement Of Act Apprentices Under Apprentice Act 1961. Online Application Opening Date/Time of Online Application from 04-10-2021 17:00 hrs to Closing Date/Time of Online Application 03-11-2021 23:59 hrs.
South Central Railway Act Apprentice Online Form 2021: Overview
|Recruitment Board||South Central Railway|
|Post Name||South Central Railway Act Apprentice Online Form 2021|
|Advt No||SCR/P – HQ/RRC/111/Act. App/2021|
|Total Vacancy||4103 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Apprentice Jobs|
|Get More Job||www.freealert.net|
Post Date: 05-10-2021
Total Vacancy: 4103
South Central Railway Act Apprentice Notification 2021
South Central Railway has recently announced an notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentice vacancies in various trades. Those Aspirants who are looking Government Jobs in Railway vacancy details can read the Notification. Candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply Apply Online.
South Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2021
South Central Railway Apprentice 2021: Application Fee
- Application Fee For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates: Nill
- Pay the fee through SBI Net Banking/ SBI Debit/ Credit/ SBI UPI.
South Central Railway Apprentice 2021: Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 04-10-2021 at 17:00 Hrs
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 03-11-2021 till 23:59 Hrs
South Central Railway Apprentice 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit as on: 04-10-2021
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Upper Age relaxation is applicable in the case of SC/ST candidates by 05 years and in the case of OBC candidates by 03 years.
- Candidates should possess 10th Class or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks and ITI certificate in the relevant trade.