Recently, MRPL has commenced the Online Application Process for Recruitment to the Post of Assistant Engineer & Assistant Executive (Civil, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemistry & Computer Science).
The Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) is a subsidiary of ONGC. MRPL are looking for bright, energetic, aspirant and dedicated youths (Indian Nationals only) for recruitment in ‘E2’ grade of Management cadre through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2022 marks. MRPL has recently released a notification for recruitment of Assistant Engineer & Assistant Executive Through GATE 2022. Those candidates who are searching for PSU Jobs must watch this MRPL Recruitment 2022-23 Notification. The online application process will available till 15th January 2023 at MRPL Official website mrpl.co.in. The details of eligibility criteria regarding prescribed educational qualification, age, other eligibility criteria and application procedure are mentioned below:
Highlights: For This MRPL Recruitment drive, GATE 2022 Score Card is Mandatory.
Are You Searching for Engineering Job 2023? – Click Here
This MRPL Recruitment drive aims to recruit the Eligible candidates for total 78 various vacancies. Check out Posts wise vacancy details:
|Discipline||Posts||GATE Paper Code|
|Chemical||28||Chemical Engineering (CH)|
|Mechanical||24||Mechanical Engineering (ME)|
|Civil||02||Civil Engineering (CE)|
|Electrical||07||Electrical Engineering (EE)|
|Instrumentation||11||Instrumentation Engineering (IN)|
|Computer Science||05||Computer Science and Information Technology (CS)|
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should Possess B.Tech Degree in Relevant Engineering Disciplines and also have a Valid Scorecard of GATE 2022. Check out Post wise Qualification
- Chemical: Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Engineering/ Petrochemical Technology
- Mechanical: Mechanical Engineering
- Civil: Civil Engineering
- Electrical: Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation: Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Process Control/ Instrumentation Technology
- Computer Science: Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information Science / Information Engineering/ Information Technology/ Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning / Data Science / Cyber Security / Internet-of-Things
- Chemistry: Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Chemistry or equivalent degree with specialization in any of Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petroleum Chemistry, Environmental Science, Environmental Chemistry, Applied Environmental Chemistry and (General) Chemistry
BISAG-N Recruitment 2023 Notification Out For 250 Software Professional Vacancy, Apply Online
Upper Age Limit: Maximum 27 years for Unreserved (UR) and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category candidates. The cutoff date for deciding the maximum permissible age shall be 15/01/2023. Relaxation in upper age limit for OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST category will be applicable only for the posts reserved for respective category. Category wise Relaxation in Upper Age Limit as:
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
The selection process consists of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The initial shortlisting of candidates for the aforesaid selection process will be based on valid GATE-2022 marks. Results from any previous/other GATE examinations will not be considered.
Here’s the Direct Link to Download PDF of Notification for MRPL Asst Engineer & Executive Recruitment 2022
- Date of opening of online application portal: 17/12/2022
- Last date for submission of online applications: 15/01/2023
Application Fee: General, OBC (including non-creamy layer) and EWS category candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.118/- (Rs. 100 application fee plus Rs. 18 GST) while applying online. Any additional charges (like bank service charges etc.) have to be borne by the applicant. SC / ST/ PwBD/ Ex-Serviceman categories are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Here’s the Direct Link of Application for MRPL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online