OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF @ossc.gov.in: Applicants who are going to participate in OSSC Junior Librarian Exam 2022 must check this page for Latest OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022. Candidates can use the given syllabus for OSSC Junior Librarian Exam 2022 to score more marks. Also, candidates can download the OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus & Pattern PDF through the link given at the end of this page.
List of Content
- OSSC Junior Librarian 2022 Latest Updates
- OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2022 Overview
- Odisha Junior Librarian Exam Pattern 2022
- Odisha Junior Librarian Exam 2022 Syllabus Details
Moreover, the OSSC Junior Librarian Exam Pattern 2022 helps the candidates to know the structure of the OSSC Junior Librarian Exam 2022. For all the applicants, it is necessary to know the OSSC Junior Librarian Exam Syllabus before attending the exam to keep the awareness. OSSC Junior Librarian Exam K. And the maximum marks for this exam will be 100 marks and the number of questions asked is 100. Hence, candidates can go through the following modules to get relevant and relevant information about OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
OSSC Junior Librarian 2022 Latest Updates
OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2022 Overview
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Name Of The Post||OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus Details|
|Syllabus for Vacancy||Junior Librarian|
|Category||Syllabus | Exam Pattern|
|Selection Process||Written Exam > Computer Skill Test > Certificate Verification|
Odisha Junior Librarian Exam Pattern 2022 Details
|Odia language||10||10||1 and 1/2 Hour
|Library & Information science||50||50|
- OSSC Junior Librarian Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQ Type.
- The total number of Questions in this Written Exam will be 100.
- Maximum Marks for this Written Exam will be 100 Marks.
- Each Question will be of 1 Mark.
- The time allocated for this exam will be of 90 minutes.
- There will be no Interview.
- The candidate who qualified for the written exam will be called for a Computer Skill test.
Odisha Junior Librarian Exam 2022 Syllabus
Here, we are providing the OSSC Junior Librarian Exam Syllabus in Detailed. All the candidates must prepare for the OSSC Junior Librarian Exam by the syllabus given in this article because we have collected the syllabus from the official website. So, all the applicants can download the OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF from the given link and start your preparation.
General English & Odia Language Syllabus
- The questions in Odia language, General English & General studies will be of HSC standard.
- The standards of questions for the Library & Information Science will be such that as expected from candidate having completed the Course in B. Lib. Science.
- The questions of General English & Odia Language will be of HSC standard and will comprise of comprehension of a given passage Vocabulary & usage & grammar.
Questions on General Studies
- Indian History.
- Major events in world history
- General Science
- General awareness
- Environmental issues
- Human right Issues
- Basic knowledge in computer application
- current events
- Literature and Art & culture of Odisha and etc.
Computer Skill Test Syllabus
Total 30 Marks (Minimum Qualifying Marks =15)
|To test some of the following basic system operations on file/ folder(s) Create, Rename, Copy/ Cut/ Paste , Delete|
|MS Word||A paragraph in MS word incorporating some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination. Editing and Formatting text and paragraph Page and Paragraph set up Inserting pictures and Word Art|
|A PowerPoint presentation with 2/3 slides using some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination. Editing and formatting slides.|
|A problem in the spreadsheet related to some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination. Formatting cells and data Functions and formulae (relative, absolute, and mixed reference).|
|MS Access||A problem in MS Access related to some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination Creating and entering data into a database Setting the primary key.|
Download OSSC Junior Librarian Exam Syllabus & Pattern PDF
|OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2022 – Important Links|
|To Download OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF|