Nuclear Power Corporation India Ltd (NPCIL) has recently issued an employment Notification for the Recruitment of Executive Trainee Vacancy through GATE. Many Candidates are looking for PSU Jobs after B.Tech (Engineering) can read the official Notification of NPCIL 2022. Candidates Who are Interested in the Vacancy Details & Completed all Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Table Of Contents hide
NPCIL Recruitment 2022
NPCIL Recruitment 2022: NPCIL has started inviting applications for Executive Trainee posts. Interested and eligible applicants can apply now. For Online Application, candidates can Apply for 225 Executive Trainee posts till April 28.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022 – Overview
Here is the complete overview on NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment, Know More Latest Updates:
|Recruitment Board||Nuclear Power Corporation India Ltd (NPCIL)|
|Post Name||NPCIL Exe. Trainee Online Application Form 2022|
|Post Date||12th April 2022|
|Total Vacancy||225 Posts|
|Name Of Vacancy||Executive Trainee (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical & Electronic Engineering)|
|Application Starting Date||13th April 2022|
|Application Last Date||28th April 2022|
|Age Limit||Max Age Limit 26 Years|
|Other Eligibility||GATE exam Score Card (2020, 2021, 2022)|
|NPCIL Executive Trainee Selection Process||Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
NPCIL Executive Trainee 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with aminimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2020 or GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
- Engineering degrees allowed for each discipline.
- Maximum Age Limit for General/ EWS: 26 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for OBC (NCL): 29 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ ST Candidates: 31 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for PWD (General/ EWS): 36 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for PWD (OBC): 39 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for PWD (SC/ ST): 41 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as Per Rules
NPCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy 2022 Details
|Sl No||Category Name||Total|
NPCIL Executive Trainee 2022 Application Fee
- For General, EWS & OBC (Male) Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For Female, SC, ST, PWD, Ex Serviceman Candidates: Nill
|NPCIL Executive Trainee Apply Online||Available on 13-04-2022|
|NPCIL Executive Trainee Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|