UGC NET June Exam 2022: University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test UGC NET 2022 has released the notification for December 2021 and June 2022 merged cycles. Check out Important dates here.
NTA UGC NET June Exam 2022 Notification
National Testing Agency has released the notification for the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test, UGC NET 2022, December 2021 and June 2022 merger cycle. The testing agency has started with the registration dates for the June exam. Interested candidates can fill the NTA UGC NET Application Form on the official website—ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
UGC NET 2022 June Exam Important Dates
The registration process for UGC NET 2022 started from the midnight of 20th April. It is to be noted that the application forms can be filled till May 20, 2022. The correction window for the form will be made available from May 21, 2022.
UGC NET Exam Date Details
Candidates should note that the UGC NET Exam date will be announced later. However, according to the information given by M Jagadesh Kumar, UGC Chairman, the ‘Junior Research Fellowship’ and ‘Assistant Professor’ tests will be computer-based test and is likely to take place around the second week of June.
READ ALSO: Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd Assistant Exam 2022 Syllabus & Exam Pattern along with PDF to Download
UGC NET 2022 Application Fee Structure
Candidates should note that for general/unreserved category students have to pay Rs 1100, for General-EWS/OBC/NCL, the fee is Rs 550; and for Third Gender, it is Rs. 275. For more information candidates are advised to keep a close eye on the official website.
How to apply UGC NET 2022?
If you also want to register for the exam, then here’s how you can do it by following this steps guide:
- Step 1: Go to the official website — Ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage of the website students will find the link that reads “Registration of Online Application Form for UGC-NET Dec. 2021 & June 2022 (merged cycles).” — Click on that
- Step 4: Now, the candidate needs to log in using his or her credentials and fill out the UGC NET application form.
- Step 5: Make the payment of the registration fees and click on submit
- Step 6: The UGC NET 2022 form will be submitted.
- NOTE: Download and print a copy for future references.