RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer : Rajasthan Public Service Commission invited the Online Application Form for Recruitment of RPSC ASO Vacancy. The total number of vacancy are 218 Posts. Here, Candidates can know More about Rajasthan PSC ASO Eligibility criteria, Notification, application, Age Limit, etc.
RPSC ASO 2021 Latest Updates
- Latest Updates on 01st December 2021: RPSC ASO Online Application Form Link is Available Now. Click here to Apply online
- Latest Update on 30th November 2021: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has recently given an employment notification for Recruitment of Assistant Statistical Officer Vacancy. Check below given Notification Details here
RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer 2021 Overview
|Name of Board||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||RPSC ASO Online Application Form 2021|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Statistical Officer|
|Total Vacancy||218 Posts|
|Latest Updates||01st December 2021|
|Status||Official Notification Released|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
RPSC ASO Recruitment 2021 Details
By the State Commission for a total of 218 posts of Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO) for Economic and Statistics Department Recruitment Notification has released. And Online applications are invited under the Fourth Class Service (Description and Other Conditions of Service) Rules, 2014.
Rajasthan PSC Asst Statistical Officer Notification 2021 Details
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has recently issued an employment notification for Recruitment of Assistant Statistical Officer vacancy for 218 Posts. Candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Rajasthan can read Detailed RPSC ASO Notification. Aspirants who have all eligibility criteria as per Notification can fill ASO Online Application Form.
Essential Educational Qualifications
- At least a second class master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or Commerce OR Master degree in any of the above subject with one year diploma in Statistics from a recognized University established by law in India.
- “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India. OR Certificate course on Computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi. OR Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate organized under National/State Council or Vocational Training Scheme. OR Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science/Computer Application from a University established by law in India or from an instituion recognized by the Government. OR Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, with Computer Science/Computer Application as one of the subjects. OR Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a Polytechnic institution recognized by the Government. OR Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture
- Age Limits as on 01-01-2021.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules
- For General/ OBC/ MBC (Other State Candidates): Rs. 350/-
- For OBC, BC Candidates of Rajasthan State: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-12-2021
|Asst Statistical Officer (Non TSP)||203|
|Asst Statistical Officer (TSP)||15|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|