Rajasthan High Court Syllabus 2022
Candidates can check out the detailed Syllabus of Rajasthan High Court (HC Raj) Recruitment 2022 Exam. The syllabus pdf for Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk Grade-II & Jr Asst Posts has been Released by High Court of Rajasthan on its Official website.
The official of Rajasthan High Court has recently issued the Recruitment notification for Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk Grade-II & Jr Asst Vacancies along with Syllabus details. Candidates can check out Rajasthan HC Syllabus 2022 in below section. Here, We have curated the syllabus in detail along with Exam Pattern, Selection Process. Through this syllabus details, Interested candidates can begin their preparation. To secure their selection as Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk Grade-II & Jr Asst, Candidates must follow the Rajasthan High court Exam Pattern.
RHC LDC Jr Judicial Assistant, Clerk Grade-II & Jr Asst Syllabus – Overview
|Organization||Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur|
|Post Name||Rajasthan HC Syllabus|
|Exam Name||RHC Recruitment 2022 Exam|
|Exam Date||To be Notified Soon|
|Syllabus for Vacancy||Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk Grade-II & Junior Assistant|
|Selection Process||Written Examination Followed by Skill Test|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection of candidates for Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk Grade-II & Junior Assistant Post will done on the basis of Written Examination. Those candidates who will qualify the written exam they will call for further selection procedure i.e. Type Writing Test on Computer. This computer test will consist of two paper as Speed Test & Efficiency Test. Further, Selected condidates will call for Documents Verification. The stage of selection procedure is following as:
- Written Examination
- Type Writting Test On Computer
- Speed Test
- Efficiency Test
- Document Verification
Rajasthan High Court Exam Pattern
The competitive examination shall be held to test the ability of the candidate in the following subjects and each subject will carry the number of marks shown as under:
Written Examination Pattern For Section-A
|Part||Subject||No. of Qns||Max Marks|
Other Points is to be Noticed:
- The written Test shall consist of one paper of 300 marks.
- Each Part shall have 50 Multiple Choice Questions bearing two marks for each question.
- Written test will be conducted through OMR answer sheet.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers in the Writlen Test.
- Time Duration of Examination will be 2 Hours.
HCRAJ Exam – Minimum Marks
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates: 120 Marks
- For Other Categories: 135 Marks
Test Pattern For Section-B
Type Writting Test On Computer, The Computer shall be consisted of two paper:
|Paper||Name||Language||Max Marks||Duration||Min Marks|
|1||Speed Test||Hindi||25||5 min||
|2||Efficiency Test||–||50||10 min||
Rajasthan High Court Syllabus for Written Test
The Syllabus of HCRaj Recruitment 2022 Exam shall be under:
Syllabus for Hindi (हिन्दी)
Syllabus for English
- Improvement of sentences
- Tenses / Sequences of Tenses
- Voice Active & Passive
- Narration : Direct and Indirect Transformation
- Transformation of Sentences Assertive to Negative , Interrogative , Exclamatory and vice – versa
- Use Of Articles, Determiner & Preposition
- Correction of sentence including subjects, Verb, Agreement, Degree of Adjectives, connectives and word wrongly use.
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- One word substitutions
- Prefixes and Suffixes
- Confusable Words
- Idioms & Phrases
Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Geography & Natural Resources
- History, Art & Culture of Rajasthan