Bihar Government Jobs
- BPSC CDPO Recruitment 2022: Application for main exam starts, 55 posts will be recruited
- BPSC 107 Assistant Town Planning Supervisor Vacancy 2022 Notification, Apply Online
- BPSC Assistant Engineer 2022 Admit Card Released
- BPSC Head Master Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 6421 Vacancy
- BPSC Recruitment 2022: Notification for 231 posts in Agriculture Department will Release Soon
- BPSC 67th CCE Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 729 Vacancy
Latest Bihar Government Jobs Notification
Other Government Jobs You Might be Interested In:
- 5 Quick Gardening Tips to Save You Money
- Indian Army Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification Out, Apply for 283 Vacancy
- LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Notification Out, Apply Online
- Latest Bihar Government Jobs Notification & New Updates
Latest Bihar Government Jobs 2023
Latest Bihar Government Job 2023 in Bihar Job Portal: Get Latest Government Jobs information for Bihar state of India. All the latest government jobs published by Bihar govt has been listed In this job portal. Kindly check all the information carefully before applying for any govt job.In this page you will get Latest & Upcoming sarkari naukri In bihar state, The Bihar Job portal is updated on daily basis so check this page regularly for all the latest Bihar Govt Jobs & free job alert bihar.
Bihar is one of the state of India with 13th rank in India by area and 3rd largest state by population. Bihar was formed on 22 March 1912 and was further divided to form the new state of Jharkhand on 15 November 2000. Patna is the capital of Bihar, Patna is also the largest city of Bihar with 38 districts.
Job Opportunities In Bihar
Bihar is a very rich state in minerals, but despite being very prosperous, it is counted among the poorest state in India, most of the youth here have to go to other states for employment, this is only because of low infrastructure and weak development.
But the situation does not remain the same all the time, Bihar government is taking many steps to make Bihar a developing state instead of a poor state and create employment opportunities.
Various government jobs and schemes are being publicized in the rural areas of Bihar to bring awareness about education and for direct recruitment on various government posts. In the coming days, we will soon see the consumption of various government jobs and employment opportunities through the Bihar Job Portal.
Candidates should Possess 10th/12th Pass, Graduate, Diploma Holders, ITI Pass, Post Graduates can apply for the job according to there qualification.
No fix salary for all posts, Salary varies according to rank of any job category & level.