Haryana Police SI Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download: Haryana Staff Selection Commission will release HSSC SI Recruitment Notification. The Official of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Haryana are planning to conduct the Sub Inspector (Male, Female) exam on the given date. Are You searching for HSSC Police SI Previous Year Question Papers. If yes, then you are reading right article. Here, Download the Haryana Police Sub Inspector (SI) Previous Years Papers, and you can start your Preparation for the written exam. By practicing more HSSC SI Previous Year Question Papers, Candidates can easily crack the exam. Along with Previous Year Papers, Here we are providing detailed information on the Haryana Police SI Exam Pattern 2021 & HSSC Police SI Selection Process.
|HSSC Haryana Police SI Recent News Update|
|Exam Pattern||Selection Process|
|Job Notification||Vacancy Details|
Haryana Police SI Previous Question Papers – Details
|Haryana Police SI Previous Question Papers PDF Download|
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Haryana Police|
|Post Name||Haryana Police SI Previous Year Papers Details|
|Vacancy Name||Sub Inspector (Male, Female)|
|Category||Previous Year Question Papers|
|Selection Process||》Knowledge Test (Written Test) 》Physical Screening Test 》Physical Measurement Test|
Haryana Police Selection Process
Aspirants who have applied for the SI (Male, Female) posts, must and should have to follow the complete HSSC Police Selection Process which was organised by the officials of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC).
- Knowledge Test (Written Test)
- Physical Screening Test
- Physical Measurement Test
Haryana Police SI Exam Pattern 2021
Take a look at this page to get the information on Haryana Police SI Exam Pattern 2021. This exam is for 80 Marks & The total time assigned for the exam is 90 Minutes. This Haryana Police SI Exam Pattern 2021 will be very helpful for the candidates who are going to take the exam.
|Name Of the Subjects||No Of Questions & Marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies, General Science, Current affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, other relevant fields/ trades, etc||100 Questions & 80 Marks||90 minutes|
- All candidates shall have to undergo a Knowledge Test of eighty (80) marks comprising objective type, multiple-choice questions.
- The Knowledge Test shall be of the objective type having hundred (100) multiple-choice questions of 0.80 marks each.
- The test shall be of ninety (90) minutes duration.
- The medium of examination shall be bilingual i.e. both in English as well as in Hindi.
Note: There shall be at least (10) questions relating to basic knowledge of computers. The standard of questions shall be as expected of an educated person having passed Graduate from a recognized University for the post of Sub-Inspector.
Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Candidates, equaling seven (07) times the number of vacancies in each category on basis of marks shall be declared to have qualified for the Knowledge Test (KT).
- The candidates who have qualified in Knowledge Test shall be put to a Physical Screening Test, which would be only qualifying in nature, to judge their physical fitness and endurance. The standards prescribed for this test shall be as under:-
|Candidates||Test distance||Qualifying Time|
|Male||2.5 KM||12 min|
|Female||1.0 KM||6 min|
|Ex.- serviceman||1.0 KM||5 min|
Haryana Police SI Previous Year Papers
Here, Aspirants will know more information about Haryana Police SI Previous Year Papers. We have noticed that a huge number of candidates are looking various websites on the internet for Haryana Police Sub Inspector (SI) Previous Year Question Papers. Here Candidates can download the HSSC SI Previous Year Question Papers below given Direct Link.
|Haryana Police SI Previous Year Papers|
|Download Haryana Police Sub Inspector Previous Year Paper PDF||Click Here|
|Haryana Police Sub (SI) Previous Paper PDF Download||Click Here|
Note: The above-given HARYANA SSC Police Sub Inspector Previous Year Papers are only for reference purpose.