Here candidates can check out the syllabus of AP TET Recruitment 2022 Exam & We have also provided about Andhra Pradesh TET Exam Pattern & AP TET (Teacher Eligibilty Test) Selection process in detail.
AP TET August 2022 Syllabus PDF Download & New Exam Pattern: Are you preparing for Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (AP TET)? If Yes then this article for you where candidates can easily download the AP TET August Exam Syllabus 2022 In Telugu and Test Pattern in PDF. Here, we have curated the detailed information about AP TET Paper 1, 2 Syllabus for SGT & AP TET Paper 1, 2 as per the official notification. We have also provided the AP TET August Exam pattern & selection process at below sections. Candidates can also visit Andhra Pradesh TET official site @ aptet.apcfss.in to access more details the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus, Exam Pattern.
AP TET August 2022 Exam Syllabus – Overview
Here candidates can take a overview on AP TET Recruitment 2022 Exam:
|AP TET Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (AP TET)|
|Syllabus For subjects||Child Development & Pedalogy, Telugu, Urdu, Hindi, kannada, Methodology topics, Tamil Topics, odiya topics, english, Mathematics, Enviroment, Social studies.|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
AP TET Exam Pattern 2022
There will be conducted two papers in the AP TET Exam 2022 i.e. Paper – I & Paper – II. Where Paper 1 is for those candidates who will be recruited as Primary Teachers (Class I to V) while Paper 2 is for those aspirants who will be hired as Elementary Teachers (Class VI to VIII).
The AP TET Exam 2022 will be held in Bilingual language i.e. English & Other language is selected by the candidates except for Sanskrit during application. Those aspirants who select Sanskrit will get Question Papers in Telugu medium & Sanskrit.
Andhra Pradesh TET Exam 2022 shall be a Computer Based Examination. The 150 MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Questions) in the AP TET Exam 2022 will be asked in question paper. The Time Duration for the AP TET Exam 2022 is given of 2 Hours 30 minutes. Lets take a overview of Exam Pattern of Andhra Pradesh TET Exam pattern 2022:
AP TET Paper 1 A Exam Pattern 2022
|Child Development &|
|Language I (Telugu/ Urdu/ Hindi/ Kannada/ Tamil/ Odiya)||30||30|
|Language II (English)||30||30|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
AP TET Paper 1 B Exam Pattern 2022
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I (Telugu/ Urdu/ Hindi/ Kannada/ Tamil/ Odiya))||30||30|
|Language II (English)||30||30|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
AP TET Paper 2A Exam Pattern 2022
|Child Development &|
|Mathematics Science TeachersSocial Studies TeacherLanguages (Telugu, Urdu, Hindi, English, Kannada,|
Odiya, Tamil, and Sanskrit)
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
AP TET Paper 2B Test Pattern 2022
|Child Development &|
|Language I (Telugu/ Urdu/ Hindi/ Kannad/ Tamil/ Odiya/|
|Language II (English)||30||30|
|Category of Disability Specialization and pedagogy||60||60|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
AP TET Exam Schedule & Date
The Exam date for AP-TET August-2022 is scheduled to be conducted from 06th to 21st August 2022. The Computer based Examination will be held in two session i.e. Morning Session & Afternoon Session. In the Below section, candidates can check out the complete schedule:
Andhra Pradesh TET Syllabus 2022 – Subject Wise
Here, we have discussed the complete information about the AP TET Syllabus 2022. Know the details of the Sub Topics that will be questioned in the Andhra Pradesh TET Exam 2022.
AP TET Syllabus 2022 for Child Development & Pedagogy
- Development, Growth & Maturation — Concept & Nature, Diﬀerences between Growth and Development :
- Principles of development and their educational implication
- Factors inﬂuencing Development — Biological, Psychological, Sociological,
- Dimensions of Development and their interrelationships – Physical & Motor, Cognitive,
- Emotional, Social, Moral, Language relating to Infancy, early Childhood, late Child hood,
- Understanding Development — Piaget, Kohlberg, Chomsky, Carl Rogers, Erikson
- Individual diﬀerences — Concept, Types of individual diﬀerences (Intra & inter) Factors of individual diﬀerences ( heredity & environment).
- Factors inﬂuencing individual diﬀerences in the areas of Attitudes, Aptitude, interest, Habit, intelligence, creativity, Values, level of aspiration, self-concept,
- Intelligence: Concept and meaning of intelligence, Deﬁnitions, Types of intelligence, Theories of Intelligence, Measurement of intelligence, IQ, Classiﬁcation of IQ, Types of Intelligence tests and
- Aptitude: Concept and meaning of aptitude, Deﬁnitions, Characteristics of aptitude, Aptitude tests Measurement of aptitude, Uses of aptitude
- Interest: Concept and meaning of interest, Deﬁnitions, Characteristics of interest, Measurement of How to develop interest among students – the role of teacher.
- Attitude: Concept and meaning of attitude, Deﬁnitions, Characteristics of attitude, Attitude scales, Measurement of attitudes. How to develop positive attitudes among children-role of teacher.
- Creativity: Concept and meaning of creativity, Deﬁnitions, Characteristics and stages of creativity,assessment of creativity,The role of a teacher in fostering creativity among the children
- Thinking : Concept, Meaning , Deﬁnition, types of thinking, characteristics of thinking, factors of thinking, classroom
- Reasoning: Concept, Meaning, Deﬁnition, Characteristics, Reasoning process, types of reasoning class room
- Metacognition :- Meaning, Concept, Nature, uses, Aspects in metacognition process, experimental learning.
- Development of Personality – Meaning and concept of personality, deﬁnitions, characteristics, elements and factors of personality, theories of personality, assessment of personality(Projective and Non Projective)
- Mental health, adjustment & behavioral problems, conﬂicts, frustration, tension, anxiety, mall adjustment, defence
- Methods and Approaches of Child Development Introspection, Observation, Interview, Case study
- Experimental, Cross sectional and Longitudinal Developmental tasks
- UNDERSTANDING LEARNING
- Learning – Meaning, Concept, Deﬁnitions, Characteristics of Learning, Types of Learning, determinants of learning, Readiness, Maturity & Motivation, Learning
- Factors of Learning — Personal and Environmental
- Dimensions of Learning — Cognitive, Aﬀective and Psycho
- Motivation and Sustenance —its role
- Concept: Meaning, Deﬁnition, Formation of concept, Classiﬁcation of concept, Types of concept, Concept Development, Role of teacher in conceptual
- Perception:- Concept, Meaning, Deﬁnitions, process of perception, Characteristics, Laws of perceptual organization, Inﬂuencing factors of Memory & Forgetting
- Transfer of Learning Approaches to Learning and their applicability. A): Behaviorism(Skinner, Pavlov, Thorndike B): Gestalt(Kohler, Koﬀka) C): Observational (Bandura) D): Constructivism (Piaget, Vygotsky) E): Bruner’s theory of instruction, Experimental learning
- Teaching and its relationship with learning and Learners in Contexts: Situating learner in the socio-political and cultural context
- Children from diverse contexts — Children With Special Needs (CWSN), Inclusive
- Understanding of pedagogic methods — Enquiry based learning, Project based learning, Survey,Observation and Activity based learning, Cooperative and collaborative Individual and Group learning.
- Issues and concerns with respect to organizing learning in class room like Study habits, Self learning and Learning tolearn Skills.
- Organizing learning in heterogeneous class room groups Socio – economic background
- Paradigms of organizing Learning-Teacher centric, Subject centric and Learner
- Theory of instruction – Bruner
- Teaching as Planned activity — Elements of Planning
- Phases of Teaching — Pre active, Interactive and Post active
- General and Subject related skills, competencies required in teaching and attributes of good
- Learning resources — Self, Home, School, Community,
- Class room Management: Role of student, teacher, Leadership style of teacher, Creation of on threatening learning environment, Managing behavior problems, Guidance & Counseling, Punishment and its legal implications, Rights of a child, Time
- Distinction between Assessment for Learning & Assessment of Learning
- The Concept of ICT, Tools Computer Hardware, Internet, Text Documents, Spread Sheets, Open Education Resources, Handheld devices, Netiquette (Etiquettes in the use of Internet)
- ICT – National and State Policies
- ICT based learning process – Creation of learning Environment, Educational Self Exercise
- ICT -B
- Exploring for ICT resource (Hardware, Software) evaluate and adoption of ICT
- Pedagogy – Analysis : integrating with ICT and teaching Cyber law and protection free software’s Integrating ICT in Assessment of port folios, rubrics and data
- Preparation of multimedia lessons in subjects and planning
- Activities to be conducted in multimedia lessons, the role of the teacher before, during and after multimedia lessons, social media and their role in Online learning courses for teachers professional development
- Open education resources, ICT platforms and Assessment, Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation : Perspective & Understanding teaching learning in the context of NCF, 2005 & Right to Education Act,
- NEP – 2020 – Introduction, ECCE, Teacher
- New Policies and Programmes implemented by AP., Government.
AP TET Syllabus For Telugu
AP TET Syllabus for Urdu
AP TET Syllabus For Hindi
AP TET Kannada Syllabus
AP TET Methodology Topics
AP TET Tamil Topics
AP TET Odiya Topics
AP TET English Topics
AP TET Syllabus for Mathematics
- Numbers – four fundamental operations ( addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) -Knowing our Numbers & International system – Prime and composite numbers-Rounding of numbers – Whole Numbers-Playing with Numbers – Divisibility rules – Factors- Methods of prime factorization-Co- primes- twin primes- LCM-HCF- negative numbers- integers-Fractions-Decimals- Rational Numbers- Squares- Cubes- Square Roots and Cuberoots-Proﬁt and Loss .
- Length -Weight -Capacity -Time -Money – Area and Perimeter of Triangle- Square-Rectangle- Rhombus- Circle- Trapezium- Parallelogram – The perimeter for square and rectangle through pattern – Surface area and volume of Cube and Cuboid
III. Geometry :
- Naming of the given ﬁgures and Parts of 2D ﬁgures of Triangle, Square and Rectangle -Identiﬁcation and counting of Edges- Corners- Faces (3D ﬁgures)-Introduction of Perimeter and Area of given shapes- Geometrical patterns (TANGRAM)-Introduction of circle- center, diameter and radius-Primary Geometry concepts (Point, straight line, line segments, ray)-Types of angles (Right, Obtuse & Acute angles)-Open & closed ﬁgures- Symmetry- line symmetry & rotation symmetry (1/2,1/4 )- Picture patterns- Area and Perimeter- Lines and Angles,-Triangle and its properties – Congruency of Triangles- Quadrilaterals- Practical Geometry- Construction of Traingles-Construction of Quadrilaterals- Exploring Geometrical Figures.
IV. Data Handling:
- Reading and interpreting the Data (Bar graphs, picto graphs)- Analysis of the data with tallymarks- Collection & organisation of data -Representation of Data .
- Patterns – making rules-Introduction of variables – Expressions with variables & Rules-Number forms of even and odd(2n,2n+1)- Introduction to unknowns- Simple equations – Algebric expressions- Exponents & Powers- Linear Equations in one variable-Factorization.
- Comparing quantities using proportion -Concept and applications of Ratio-Proportion of equality ratios – Unitary method- Understanding ratios & Proportions – Direct and Inverse proportion. Mathematics Methodology (D.El.Ed.)
- Nature and Deﬁnitions of Mathematics
- Aims, values and instructional objectives of teaching Mathematics
- Methods of Teaching & Remedial measures in Mathematics
- Instructional Material, TLM and Resource Utilization in Mathematics
- Curriculum, Text Book & Instructional Planning.
AP TET Syllabus for Environmental Studies
1. Living World
- Non Living and living Organisms – Plants and Animals- Classiﬁcation of plants- Plant – Parts and Functions – Flower to seed- Seed Germination- Diversity in Plants- Life cycle of a plant- food for plants- Animals around us- Classiﬁcation of animals- Group behavior of animals- Animals diversity (based on ecological conditions)-movements in animals- animal husbandry-Family – Changing family structure – family life -usage of home appliances- Methods of Agriculture – Traditional, Modern, Organic-Agriculture &Tools-economy- Agricultural operation – Cultivation of Crops- diseases to plants and control- improvement of crop yield storage- Preservation and protection of food and plant products- Hybridization
- Climate change – drought, deforestation, ecosystem- Weather- Climate- Soil our life- rain- ﬂoods- Cyclones- disaster management
- Air – Importance of air-composition of air- atmospheric pressure- diseases spread through air and their prevention-air pollution – causes, its impact and measures to prevent- Green House eﬀect
- Water – Forms of water -Water resources – Rivers, lakes, canals in A.P and India- How to save water- Need and Importance of water- methods of water conservation- Process of producing and procuring water – Water cycle – ways to keep water resources hygienic- Story of river Krishna- Major rivers in AP- Reasons behind river pollution and its adverse eﬀects- drought and ﬂoods- Rain water harvesting -Shelter – Importance of shelter- the places of living in neighbourhood- types of houses- Homeless people- Diversity of shelters depending on climate-Homes of Animals , Insects and Birds- Concern for animals and birds- Organisms and Habitat- Classiﬁcation of living organisms- Story of microbial world-Useful and harmful micro organisms- Why do we fall ill?- Branches of Sciences- Recent trends in Science- Games and Recreation.
2.Life processes :
- Our Body – Body parts – Sense organs – functions – care & safety measures,-Human body systems,-Major organ systems- FirstAid- Movement and Locomotion – Functions of muscles and bones- Diﬀerent types of joints- Cartilage,tendon and ligament- Process of movements in animals- Locomotion in birds, snakes,ﬁsh and snails- Nutrition in Plants- Cell,cell organelles- parts of plants and functions- Nutrition in plants and animals- excretion-respiration control and coordination-reproduction- seed dispersal in plants- control and coordination in organisms- Our food-Foods available around us – Food from plants and animals- Need of food- Mid-Day Meal- Process of cooking food and preservation- Diﬀerent food items- Food ingredients- Methods of preparing food- Tasty Food- Food habits- food components- Nutritious food-Health- Cleanliness- Balanced diet- Malnutrition- Food Pyramid- Junk food- Good Touch and Bad Touch
3. Natural Phenomena :
- Materials – classiﬁcation of materials-separating methods – Magnets – Playing with magnets- Measurements -Diﬀerent measuring instruments- Standard units of measurements- Precautions while measuring -Fabrics -Diﬀerent types of fabrics- Characteristics and uses- Changes around us- separation of substances –Plastics, metals and non metals- matter- Acids and bases- Motion and time- Energy- Forms of Energy – Energy resources- Renewable and non renewable resources-conservation of energy -Temperature and its measurement- Electricity- Electric circuits- Current and its eﬀects- Sound- reﬂection of light- Shadows- friction- force- speed- velocity- combustion- fuels and ﬂame- How to measure things- Coal- Petrol- Petroleum products.
4.Transportation and Communication:
- Transportation –Objects- signs and signboards used for transport- Places associated with transport- Modes of travel in the present and in the past- Methods of transport in diﬀerent topographical conditions- Need for an international transport -Import and export of the goods- diﬀerent means of transport of goods- Importance of tourism and seven wonders of the world- How communication and transport brings the entire world together-Means and objects of Communication- Types of Communication both in Human and Animals ( diﬀerent feelings and gestures) Modern forms of communication- Communication used in the past and present- Advantage of Mass Communication- Communication through Postcard, Cell Phone and Internet etc.,
5. Professions and Services:
- House hold materials with reference to profession (farmer, cobbler, tailor etc)-Diﬀerent professions and their need to the society- villager/farmer (seeds/manure/ agri methods etc.,) , helping agents ( bank, e- seva, PHC, panchayat oﬃce, post oﬃce/etc.,)
6. Our Environment:
- Bio diversity- Diversity in plants and animals- let’s plant- trees- endangered, endemic species- Forest Tribes – Tribal life – diversity in forests- Diﬀerent Ecosystems- Ecology- Bio mass- Abiotic, Biotic factors- Global Environmental Issues-Global warming- Acid rains- depletion of Ozone layer- Stars and Solar systems- River- Lively hood- Atmosphere – wind – safety measures – Historical sites –Our Country World, Our constitution, Child rights
Methodology: (3 Marks)
- Concept and scope of Environmental Studies (Science)
- Aims & Objectives of teaching Environmental Studies (Science)
- Academic Standards of Teaching EVS Relation to Science
- Curriculum and its transactional process –Teaching Methodology
- Teaching Learning Material (TLM)
- Evaluation procedures – CCE.
Theme – I: Our Universe:
- Neighbours and Neighbourhood -Sides, directions and corners- Landmark Symbols-understanding the Maps- Globe – A Model of the Earth- Identifying the Continents and Oceans on the Globe- latitudes and Longitudes – Earth Movements and Seasons – Geographical structure of the earth and its diversity- Land Forms of Andhra Pradesh -Rain and Rivers-Tanks and Ground Water – Oceans and Fishing – Continents – Europe – Africa –The Polar Regions – Forests: Using and Protecting them – Minerals and Mining- Solar System – Celestial bodies like Sun, Moon and Stars.
Theme – II: Production Exchange and Livelihoods
- From Gathering Food to Growing food – The Earliest People – Early Civilization – Handicrafts and Handlooms – Industrial Revolution – Production in a Factory – A Paper Mill – Importance of Transport System – Safety measures – Money and Banking – Impact of Technology on Livelihoods – Public Health and the Government
Theme -III: Political Systems and Governance
- Emergence of Kingdoms and Republics – First Empires – Government – Village Panchayats – Local Self Government – Kingdoms and Empires – The Kakatiyas – Emergence of a Regional Kingdom – The Kings of Vijayanagara – Mughal Empire – Establishment of British Empire in India – Landlords and Tenants under the British and the Nizam – National Movement – The Early Phase 1885-1919 – National Movement – The Last Phase 1919- 1947 – Freedom Movement in Hyderabad State -The Indian Constitution – Parliament and Central Government – Making of Laws in the State Assembly – Implementation of Laws in the District – Law and Justice.
Theme -IV: Social Organisation and Inequities
- Diversity in Our Society – Towards Gender Equality -Caste Discrimination and the Struggle for Equalities – Livelihood and Struggles of Urban Workers – Abolition of Zamindari System – Understanding Poverty – Rights Approach to Development
Theme – V: Religion and Society
- Religion and Society in Early Times – Devotion and Love towards God – Folk – Religion – Devotional Paths to the Divine – Social and Religious Reform Movements – Understanding Secularism
Theme -VI: Culture and Communication
- Language, Writing and Great Books – Sculptures and Buildings – Rulers and Buildings – Performing Arts and Artistes in Modern Times – Film and Print Media – Sports: Nationalism and Commerce.
Methodology: 03 Marks
- Nature and Scope of Social Studies
- Aims, Objectives and Values of Teaching Social Studies
- Methods of Teaching Social Studies
- Resource Utilization, Content Enrichment material
- Curriculum, Text Book and Instructional Planning
- Evaluation and Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation
AP TET Category of Disability Specialization and pedagogy Syllabus
- AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDERS
- HEARING IMPAIRMENT
- LEARNING DISABILITY
- MENTAL RETARDATION / INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY
- MULTIPLE DISABILITIES
- VISUAL IMPAIRMENT
AP TET Syllabus PDF Download
|To download the AP TET Syllabus 2022 PDF and Exam Pattern||Click Here|