JSSC, Jharkhand JMLCCE Recruitment 2022: The process of application for 455 posts removed by Jharkhand Short Service Commission was to start from September 11, which could not be done. Know – what is the reason.
Jharkhand JSSC JMLCCE Recruitment Exam 2022 Registration Postponed: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (Jharkhand SSC) has postponed the application process of Jharkhand Matriculation Level Combined Competitive Examination 2022 (JMLCCE 2022). The reason behind this is being told a technical problem. Let us inform that through JMLCCE examination, candidates were to be selected on 455 posts (JMLCCE Recruitment 2022). The applications for this were to start from September 11, 2022, which could not happen. Candidates can now apply only after the application link is activated again.
Now apply from this date for Jharkhand SSC JMLCCE 2022 –
Jharkhand Matriculation Level Combined Competitive Examination 2022 can now be applied for from 30 September 2022. The applications which were to be done from September 11 will now be from September 30. Also note that applications can be made online only. For this you have to go to the official website of Jharkhand SSC, whose address is – jssc.nic.in
Here are the other important dates and information –
- The last date to apply for these posts was earlier 10 October 2022 which has been further extended to 30 October 2022.
- Candidates can now make any correction or change in the application of this examination between 05 November to 08 November 2022.
- A total of 455 posts will be recruited under JSSC JMLCCE through this recruitment drive.
- Candidates of maximum 35 years and minimum 18 years can apply for these posts.
- To apply, candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 100. Whereas the fee for the reserved category has been fixed at Rs 50.
- Selection on these posts of Jharkhand SSC will be done on the basis of Jharkhand Matriculation Level Combined Competitive Examination 2022.
- Also know that these posts have been taken out by JSSC under the Industries Department.
- On getting selected, salary will be given according to the post. For example, according to level two in skilled craftsmen and equivalent posts, the maximum salary can be up to Rs 63,200 per month.
- Candidates will be selected through OMR based examination. First there will be pre exam then main exam will be conducted.